Become An AIP
- More information regarding IIB Council Authorized Partners can be found online on IIB Council’s website at: https://www.iibcouncil.org/For_Partners.html
More information regarding IIB Council’s Training and Certification Programs can be found online at our website here:
Become an Authorized IIB Council Partner ( AIP )
If you choose to join the EC-Council AiP program, there are a few simple steps to jump through:
- Download the AiP Application Form.
- As EC-Council has implemented a calendar system for renewals, all new applications which do not fall in January or July will need to include the transitory renewal payment of USD20.00 per month to bring the renewal period to January or July (whichever comes sooner).
|Fee – Initial||US $500|
|Annual Renewal Fee||US $250|
|Multiple Location Requirements||US $400 required for each additional branch|
|Certification or Expertise in security technology focus||Yes|
|An AiP need to place an upfront order of $5000.00||Yes|
Required for delivering security certification programs
|Minimum 1 Certified EC-Council Instructor|
|Employed Sales/Marketing / Business Development Infrastructure||Preferred|
|Support Help Desk Personnel||No|
|Success Stories, Newsletter Articles other activities||Recommended|
|References of customers with whom you have worked||1 reference|
|Named Primary Relationship Contact||Yes|
Download Application Form Here
When you become an AiP, you enjoy these special benefits:
- Recognition as an AIP One of the most important benefits is your designation an Authorized IIB Council Partners, which gives you the right to conduct our trainings, deliver exams and use of IIB’s AIP and certification programs logos on your promotional materials which will effectively differentiate your program from other training providers.
- Marketing : IIB will also provide you with marketing materials to promote your organization. Non-Accredited AIPs’s will not be allowed to run or promote IIB trainings. We will award your students with Certificates of Achievement on the completion of the training program. The AIP Certificate of Achievement recognizes your program as Accredited by IIB.
- Business Support : Running a training center requires you to make an investment in sales and marketing to build your business. IIB has a variety of programs and resources to help you target your customers and market your services such as periodic training for your sales team, technical online training for your potential customers (First Look) which are conducted by IIB lead trainers and other special offers etc. We will also guide and support you to launch your first IIB class successfully.
- The AIP Portal: The high-tech industry changes rapidly, and IIB is no exception. Through our partner portal, ASPEN—you have access to updates and information about the AIP program. You will learn about new products, best practices, special offers, IIB news, and much more.
- Access to Latest Updated Cutting-Edge Courseware : can be expensive. IIB provides partners with discounted pricing on its annually updated IIB Official Curriculum.
- Access to EC-Council Testing System : IIB provides only accredited AIPs with access to ECC Exam Center This will allow you to conduct IIB exams for students from your training premise. There is no need for the hassle of having the test elsewhere. However, please note that you need to complete EC-Council Test Center agreement and Proctoring agreements for confidentiality and security purposes.
- Direct Access to Technical Support Certified iBusiness Instructors : As an AIP, you have direct access to IIB technical support through e-mail. Our technical support specialist can answer your technical issues and enquiries about IIB website, courseware and exam portal. If you are interested, we can nominate one of our lead trainers to help you launch and conduct our first class successfully.
Authorized IIB Council Partners are professional instructors, training organizations, or businesses. They deliver top-notch professional training on e-Business subjects.
Review the information on the Requirements page and Become an AIP page to determine if you qualify to participate in the program. Then, follow the step-by-step instructions.
I run a training organization, and want my organization to be an AIP. Do all of my instructors need to be certified?
No. Only the instructors who are involved in delivering the IIB Council curriculum needs to be certified.